Terms and Conditions
This page states the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) under which pmresults.co.uk (the “website”) may be used. Please read this page carefully. By using this website, you are willingly accepting that you are legally bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. PM Results may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. The terms “You” and “User” refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Limitations on users
Users may not use the website in order to display, transmit, distribute, store or destroy material including, without limitation, website content, (1) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (2) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or (3) that is, or may in our opinion be, defamatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment or anxiety to any person. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the website security.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and agree not to do the following things:
- Post material that is copyrighted unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it
- Post material that reveals trade secrets unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Post material that is obscene, offensive, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or embarrassing, or which may cause annoyance, anxiety or inconvenience to another user or any other
person or entity
- Post a sexually-explicit image or statement
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes or impersonate another person
- Post material that contains viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Not adhering to the above points may, without prior notification to the poster, result in the removal of such postings.
Requirements for Clients
The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body
- If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is employment agency or employment business, it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
- pmresults.co.uk does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
pmresults.co.uk is only a venue. This website acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to search and respond to these. It does not screen or censor the listings offered. PM Results is not involved in the actual transaction between employers/clients/candidates/users. As a result, PM Results has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs, or CV’s posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities and or property/accommodation to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, PM Results cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behaviour of participants on pmresults.co.uk, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release PM Results (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the website. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the website. The website content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. PM Results makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the website or the website content. The use of the website and the website content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to pmresults.co.uk and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by you on pmresults.co.uk. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on pmresults.co.uk. PM Results is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of pmresults.co.uk . PM Results shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any pmresults.co.uk.
If your use of pmresults.co.uk results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, PM Results is not responsible for those costs.
The website content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. PM Results, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose
and non-infringement with respect to our services or of the functionality or performance of pmresults.co.uk. PM Results makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, website, website content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
Limitations on use of the website
The website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. All users agree not to use, or allow any party under their control to use the website, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV
- Using the website for purposes other than recruitment to promote services or products to its users
- Sending unsolicited mail, email or SMS/text messages, making unsolicited phone calls to a user of the website
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure
- Posting jobs which require the applicant to provide information relation to his/her racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, sexual life, the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or age.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall PM Results, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, loss of business or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use pmresults.co.uk and the web site content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not PM Results is advised of the possibility of such damages.
PM Results reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this website upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PM Results, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (a) any material you provide (b) any website content that you use or (c) your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. PM Results shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.